7.12.2010

Design in the Downtime

For the last two years I've worked at Fan Frame and Fine Art, a custom frame shop in Richmond, and my boss ran out of business cards so I thought it would be a great time to redesign them for her. The drawing is one another artist did years ago, but I wanted to keep it.



I've designed ads for us in the past but this was much more fun. We've also had some downtime recently so I made the business a website. It took me a while to convince her we really needed one, and now I really like how it's turned out: fanframe.net. I used Squarespace and one of their templates so that it would be easy for her to update on her own. I'm not sure I'd use it again but it works well for this site.

So that's what I've been up to! I've got some new illustrations I want to finish and I'll try to have them up soon.